login problems with imp 3.0

Micha Borrmann borrmann@trash.net
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:24:48 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

today I've tried to install and configure imp 3.0
I've running a couple of imp 2.2 installations, but I've trouble to work
with 3.0. Horde 2.0 is running and test.php means, that everything is ok.

But I can't login with imp. The login screen is switching back to the
login screen and means: "Login failed for some reason. Most likely your
username or password was entered incorrectly."

I use a valid username/password and the imap server is also up and
running.

I've checked the archive of the list and I red sometimes similar problems,
but I haven't found a solution :(

In /var/log/messages I've found:

Mar 21 15:14:55 webmail HORDE[21257]: [imp] FAILED LOGIN 10.1.1.19 to
localhost:143[imap] as mylogin [on line 332 of
"/usr/pkg/share/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

Is there a good hint to solve these problem?

TIA,
Micha