[imp] keeping sent messages

Ian Mortimer ian@physics.uq.edu.au
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:48:41 +1000

> Is there any possybility to keep sent messages saved somewhere when I
> use POP3 accounts. I have IMP 3.0 installed ?

Not wanting to be facetious but you could CC them to yourself and
file the copy where you read your mail.  In that case a simple
fix would be if you could configure IMP to automatically or by default
CC every sent message yourself.  (Not sure if that's possible or not).

--
Ian
     ian@physics.uq.edu.au    Ian Mortimer