Fwd: problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:52:02 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Lionel  walter castiglioni
<lcastig@itba.edu.ar> -----
    Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:49:30 -0300
    From: Lionel  walter castiglioni <lcastig@itba.edu.ar>
 Subject: problems
      To: jon@horde.org, chuck@horde.org

Dear Charles and Jon:
			We've been using your software (IMP), we agree
it's excellent.
We have two pop3 servers.  In one, the application works great, but in the
other, when
you check new mails it has a bug. Once you open your first new mail, EVERY
mails are
deleted. (that's what the users sees). But what really happens is the that
the new mail
folder is erased, (not only the mails) and the account needs to be
regenerated.
the server that doesn't work with IMP has
novell version: 4.11
mercury version: 1.48

the server that does work with IMP has
version novell 4.2
mercury version 1.48

we'd apreciatte your help in this, because your application is very
usefull to us.
regards
Lionel Castiglioni

ITBA-CC-SYSTEMS

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity