[imp] Replying to HTML mails?

boiboi alavaren boiboi@stberlin.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 05:21:18 +0800

You mean attached? When I reply to html mails, the html code becomes an
attachment. And I would like to rid of it.

+ Quoting Kelemen Zoltan <keli@kmdsz.ro>:
+
+ > My question is, if it is possible, to reply "normally" to HTML-mails,
+ > because, currently I have
+ >
+ >  $mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;
+ >
+ > but, when I reply to such a letter, I get the HTML-code of the original
+ > letter... can't that be avoided?
+
+ If there is no plain text part, unfortunately, it can't. If it has a plain
+ text part, we use that.
+
+ Though, maybe we could call strip_tags()? I'll poke at it. The real answer
+ is that anyone sending you mail without a plain text part is rude and/or
+ broken, though.
+
+ -chuck
+
+ --
+ Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
+ "A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
+  and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan
+
+ --
+ IMP mailing list: http://horde.org/imp/
+ Archive: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&r=1&w=2