Imp/horde cvs RELENG_3/RELENG_2 problems: language and threading

Viljo Viitanen vviitane+mail.imp@mappi.helsinki.fi
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:48:45 +0200

The menu bar language bug still is there: Application links ('Addressbook' in
Imp, 'Mail' in Turba) in the menubar are displayed in the wrong language. I
tried to see why exactly this happens, but the includes and different mechanism
for selecting the language are too hairy for me. I would guess the user
selected (from preferences) language is set up after horde config/registry.php
is included.

Also, the thread sorting does not work at all. I suppose this is because I use
too old imap c-client (4.7c) in php, but there is no mention which version of c-
client is recommended or required. Is 2001a okay?

--
Viljo Viitanen
(still using 2.2 in production but desperate to upgrade)