[imp] Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in ldap.php -- perhaps I set my prefs wrong?

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:18:16 -0800

> Quoting Ian Zapczynski <ianz@quarterleaf.com>:
>
> > Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
> > /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde-2.0/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 114
>
> If you are indeed using Horde 2.0, you might have a bunch of problems with
> LDAP preference. I highly recommend checking out Horde 2.1 RC1, or the
> RELENG_2 branch from CVS (http://horde.org/source/). LDAP preferences have
> been improved a great deal in that release.

I've been using it with HEAD and it works as expected and makes it easier
to remove a user with his preferences.  It makes sense to me but I'm still
looking for the down and/or up sides :-)

I think all the schemas are up dated now so it should work without too much
difficulty.

ed