[imp] Imp/horde cvs RELENG_3/RELENG_2 problems: language and threading

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:15:14 +0100

Zitat von Viljo Viitanen <vviitane+mail.imp@mappi.helsinki.fi>:

> The menu bar language bug still is there: Application links
> ('Addressbook' in
> Imp, 'Mail' in Turba) in the menubar are displayed in the wrong language.
> tried to see why exactly this happens, but the includes and different
> mechanism
> for selecting the language are too hairy for me. I would guess the user
> selected (from preferences) language is set up after horde
> config/registry.php
> is included.

Absolutely correct. We haven't found a workaround for this yet.
The problem is: The user language depends on the preferences, the
preferences depend on the registry, the registry depends on the registry
configuration and the application names in the registry configuration
depend on the user language. Got it? :-)

Jan.