[imp] having trouble with imp2horde.pl and imp2turba.pl

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:17:25 +0100

Zitat von "Mark G. Thomas" <Mark@misty.com>:

> Hi Werner,

> On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 07:52:17PM +0100, Werner Reisberger wrote:
> > imp2horde.pl in 3.0 is broken. I postet a patch some weeks ago (with
> > postgresql support).  imp2turba.pl should work.

It's still in my inbox.

> Is the entire fixed imp2horde.pl script anywhere?  I'm not having much
> luck
> applying the patch, and the patch file is longer than the whole script
> anyway.

That's the reason why I didn't applied it so far. I just didn't have the
time to see what it exactly changes and what of these changes are necessary
at all.

Jan.