[imp] strange behaviour of imp when accessing mailbox.

Ulrich Stärk uli@spielviel.de
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:58:53 +0100 (CET)

OK, finally I am a bit closer to the problem...
I found out that my IMP works perfectly with Internet Explorer 5 but
produces this funny byte-code when using IE6, Netscape, Konqueror,
Mozilla., so my thought is, that there might be a problem with my
mime-type configuration. Can anybody please help me figuring out the right
configuration?

Uli