IMP ISPELL problem with php4.1.2

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:04:27 -0600

I saw that you posted this on the archives.  But there were no responses.
How did you solve the problem?  Sorry for the direct e-mail.

<POSTING>
My problem is this:
When you run spell check the output gets garbled.

for example if you put in this as your compose message:
This is a test message. This is a misspelt werd.

it prints out in the popup window:
This is a test message.Thisiisia misspeltlwerdrd.

I also noticed if you dont have any puncuation it seems to be ok
so if you put in this:
This is a test message This is a misspelt werd

it prints out this in the popup window:
This is a test message This is a misspelt werd

This problem showed up immediatly after upgrading from php-4.0.5 to
php-4.1.2

I did not change my php.ini and a diff of my current php.ini and the
php.ini.dist for php-4.1.2 doesnot show any signifigant diffrences (like
new options that need to be set to make this work or something)

Anybody have any ideas on whats happening?
What have i over looked.

Thanks for the help,
-Jacob Rush

</POSTING>