Prefix folder / Maintenance

JM Bonnefond bon@teamlog.fr
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:39:12 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to mask on the login page the Prefix folder zone that confuse my
users, but I can't find how to do that. I'm using Imp 3.0 and horde 2.0 over
PHP 4.1.2.

I've tried to modify a lot of parameters and especially this one :
$conf['user']['allow_folders'] = false;
But it doesnt' seem to work as I still have the Prefix folder zone
appearing...

Btw, every time a user is connecting he firts have to check the maintenance
operation before accessing to his mails. Could someone explain me why even if
he check ok and do the mainenance, he still obtain it at the next connexion?
And how can I tell imp not to do show the maintenance dialog?

Thanks all  :-)
Jean-Michel.