[imp] IMP 3.0 Slow as Hell!!!

Sebastian Kucik kseba@dsslaw.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:22:32 -0500

I think I use POP, but IMAP is also installed. I will probably try using
IMAP and see what happens.

Thank You
----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Wildgoose" <Edward.Wildgoose@FRMHedge.com>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 9:16 AM
Subject: RE: [imp] IMP 3.0 Slow as Hell!!!

Are you using POP or IMAP?  IMAP should only download the messages required,
not sure how POP will perform with 10,000 msgs?

Suggest that you check your server using Outlook or similar.  IMP will use a
similar mechanism to download your mail, at least this way you can rule out
a slow IMAP server, etc

Ed W