Someone asked for a liquid/aqua theme?

Darien M. Kruss darien@kruss.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:19:00 -0600

At 06:36 +0100 03/27/2002, Atif Ghaffar wrote:
>[snip]
>
>PS: Anyone wants to do a liquid-theme?
>checkout http://www.mosfet.org/liquid.html
>
>best regards

Here's a first effort. There are a few things I don't like about it.
First, each button is "standalone" with caps on both ends. I think
I'd prefer to have them all abut against each other with only one
starting and one ending cap. Second, I'm not pleased with the
background color (pale blue) but I want to get this "out there" for
comments before spending any more time on it.

I had to finagle the menu::createItem code to remove the label below
each image. I realize that placing the text ON the buttons limits
this theme usage to an English-speaking audience..

http://clients.ipcinc.net/horde-themes/
Nothing to download yet, just viewing a work in progress. Stay tuned
for the next revision.

--
    Darien M. Kruss
    darien@kruss.com