[imp] Someone asked for a liquid/aqua theme?

Darien M. Kruss darien@kruss.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:27:20 -0600

>Zitat von "Darien M. Kruss" <darien@kruss.com>:
>
>  > I had to finagle the menu::createItem code to remove the label below
>>  each image. I realize that placing the text ON the buttons limits
>>  this theme usage to an English-speaking audience..
>
>Unfortunately that would keep this theme from going into the Horde tree. :-(
>
>Jan.

Thanks for letting me know. I want to contribute something that helps
the project as a whole, not just a particular audience segment. I
will take a different approach in the next effort (coming soon) that
will utilize text labels while attempting to maintain the liquid/aqua
appearance.

--
    Darien M. Kruss
    darien@kruss.com