How to change password

Lokesh Khanna lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:51:39 +0530

Dear All

i m using imp 3.0 with redhat 7.2 and its working fine
i am using multiple servers, my users select their server and login into
their server.
I want to give passowrd changing facility to my users, on my all mail server
i m running poppasd ( which is working right now with imp 2.2 )
but i think i need to modify source code, right now its not even try to
change passowrd on remote server. its trying to change passowrd on local
server on which webmail is running,
How can i do this ?

Regards

Lokesh Khanna