[imp] IMP Problems

Andrew Moss andrewmoss007@hotmail.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:29:35 +1000

I have the exact same problem.  What are you currently using for your mailer
settings?  Does anyone know how to set up more specific logging of IMP /
Horde?

Andrew M
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael T. Cheshire" <michael.cheshire@microarts.com.au>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 4:19 PM
Subject: [imp] IMP Problems

Hi,

I am having problems with Horde 2/ IMP 3/3.1

I have managed to get everything working except when you send a mail the
Message Compsition window
refuses to close and end up coming back eventually with a DNS error.  The
mail gets sent OK however.

I have since configured up a second box for a customer using IMP, and it
worked fine, even though as
far as I am aware I am using the same configuration on both boxes.

Can anyone suggest anything.

I have tried copying the horde/imp and the httpd.conf directories from the
working machine (modified for
the new machine mind you) with no change.

Thanks in advance.

---

Regards,

Michael Cheshire
Network Engineer
Microarts Pty Ltd
mailto:michael.cheshire@microarts.com.au
http://www.microarts.com.au <http://www.microarts.com.au/>
PH : 8373 7000 / 0402 277 092

Disclaimer:

Confidentiality
This  message  contains  privileged  and/or  confidential  information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not
the  intended recipient of  this message you are  hereby notified that
you must  not  disseminate,  re-transmit, copy  or take any  action in
reliance  on it. If you have  received this message  in  error  please
delete  the document  and  notify  Microarts  immediately.  Any  views
expressed in this  message are those of the individual sender,  except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Microarts.

Viruses
Any  loss/damage incurred by using  this material is not  the sender's
responsibility.   Microarts  entire   liability  will  be  limited  to
re-supplying  the material.  No warranty is made that this material is
free from computer virus or any other defect.