[imp] To all those people who cannot send a message in IMP

Nicolas Foucou foucou@cdc.u-cergy.fr
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:15:53 +0200

Thank a lot for that...

Work very nice now  :)

I saw before that some people have problem with attachement and I didn't think it was the same problem than mine .. I'm
very stupid...:(

Good job Andrew.

And thank to all for this great work... I will never say it enought :-D

Nico

--
Nicolas Foucou - Nicolas.Foucou@cdc.u-cergy.fr
Centre de Calcul - Université de Cergy-Pontoise