Folders with Courier IMAP and QMail

Phil Grimpo pgrimpo@inspirmedia.org
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:37:40 -0600

I'm running Courier IMAP on QMail.  When I connect IMP 3.0 to my other
IMAP Servers (Exchange 2000), all folders work fine, when I connect to
my Linux Server with Courier, the folders don't appear (although they do
in other clients like Outlook Express) and when I try to create a
folder, I get an error: "Invalid Mailbox Name".  Any ideas?  Where do I
start to fix this?
=20
-Grimps

Date: Tue,  2 Apr 2002 23:32:57 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] New Folder from INBOX or other folders

Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:

>    I'm curious how difficult it would be to have a "New Folder" option
> under the "Move|Copy" section. Right now it seems like one has to goto
> the folder section, create the new folder then back to INBOX and
> move/copy the message to the new folder. I'm not quite sure where to
> include the code to do it or if it matters based upon the IMAP server
> (cyrus 2.0.9 for me). Any ideas??

Doesn't matter on the IMAP server. It would just take similar code to what
we have in the prefs system. A couple of hours of work, with some
motivation. I'd take a patch; I won't get to it on my own for a while,
though.

>   Also, is there a MIMP mailing list. I also brought it down from CVS
> and would be curious to talk with anyone using it.

Nope. The horde@ or dev@ lists are fine for it, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity