Can IMP/Horde do this?

Drew J. Como dcomo@bascom.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:04:17 -0500

Here's a few questions that I hope someone can assist
me with...

1)  In the older version of IMP, the 'From:' e-mail field
    was the e-mail address of the user logged in.  Now in
    the new version, it is written as 'Default Identity'.
    Is there a way to revert this field back to the way
    it was?

2)  Is there a way to use a different trailer.txt file
    depending on the user that logged in?

Once I have these things answered, I think my installation
will be final.

Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@bascom.com         Web: www.bascom.com
    Bascom Global Internet Services, Inc.