[imp] Question about LDAP support in IMP

Oliver Oliver.Egginger@dvz.fh-giessen.de
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:39:21 +0200

Edwin Culp wrote:
> There is an explanation and example in horde/config/horde.php that will
> clarify everything for you.

I hope so :-).
Thank you very much.

Edwin Culp wrote:
> You will also need to add the schemas found
> int horde/scripts/ldap to your slapd.conf file and restart slapd.

After I received a copy of the horde 2.1 RC I found
the required schema definition.
They are not included in the 2.0 release.
I will use the horde 2.1 RC, cause I don't know if
the schema work in conjunction with the 2.0 release.

Edwin Culp wrote:
> There is a minor issue with default prefs that should be fixed shortly.
> I have work arounds should you come across them.  They are not really
> important just a minor inconvenience:-).  You have probably been seen
> some conversation about it on the DEV list.

No I haven't but thank you for the hint.

regards
Oliver