imp/vpopmail/qmail/folders

ivan ivan.touzeau@noos.fr
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:30:24 +0200

Hi
I have installed Horde 2.0 and Imp 3.0 on my linux box. I can read my mails
but I cannot send a mail (no error messages) ; the only folder i see is
"INBOX" . Plus, I cannot create folders. I get an error :
       Warning: Invalid mailbox name (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
I don't know what to do. My server works with qmail and vpopmail. I can
retrieve/send mails with Outlook, pop and smtp servers set with
"mail.supertomato.net" (my mail domain)
I have set this option in servers.php, but nothing works.
NB my mails are stored into / home / vpopmail / domain_name / username /
Maildir /
I have played with folders options in imp, replacing "mail/" with "Maildir/"
but it didnt worked.
other useful info:
-apache 1.3.24
-php 4.1.2