[imp] MS xlhtml & ppthtml driver problem

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:42:17 +0200

Zitat von Sean M Lentner <imp@Lentner.com>:

> I tried to get cole 2.0 but the link was not working, where should I get
> the
> cole 2.0 library from (rpmfind.net)?  I should still get a icon of the
> ppt and
> xls types though?

Yes, but you must be sure that the attachments have the correct mime type
set:

> > $mime_drivers['horde']['msexcel']['handles'] = array(
> >    'application/vnd.ms-excel',
> >    'application/msexcel',
> >    'x-extension/xls');

> > $mime_drivers['horde']['mspowerpoint']['handles'] = array(
> >     'application/vnd.ms-powerpoint',
> >     'application/mspowerpoint',
> >     'x-extension/ppt');

If the attachments don't have any of these mime type but application/octect-
stream for example, you won't see the correct icon.

Jan.