[imp] courier-imap-1.4.4+vpopmail+imp+quotas

Roman Serbski libser@manas.kg
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:42:22 +0600

Hi

Michael Bellears wrote:
> Firstly, let me apologise if this has already been discussed.
>
> I am having trouble displaying users quotas within imp.
>
> I'm under the impression Imp is using the php4-imap library
> (imap_get_quota()), which doesn't seem to be supported by courier-imap ?
>
> acnt:~# telnet localhost 143
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
> Connected to localhost.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> * OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2002 Double Precision, Inc.  See
> COPYING for distribution information.
> . login <username> <password>
> . OK LOGIN Ok.
> . getquota
> . BAD GETQUOTA No such Quota Root.
> . getquotaroot INBOX
> * QUOTAROOT "INBOX" "ROOT"
> * QUOTA "ROOT" (STORAGE 41 10)
> . OK GETQUOTAROOT Ok.

Telnet to IMAP server, log in and type CAPABILITY. You
should have QUOTA listed. getquota works fine for me with
Courier-IMAP 1.4.3.
If I'm not wrong, QUOTA is not included in imapd conf file
by default (add it manually (IMAP_CAPABILITY section) and
restart Courier).
BTW, what's your version of PHP and c-client? Looks like I
have some problems with PHP 4.1.1 and c-client2001a since I
have PHP errors in Apache's error log file: [error] PHP
Warning: Bad quota resource list for ROOT (errflg=1) in
Unknown on line 0

 From the other side - no errors at all with PHP 4.2.0.DEV
and c-client2001a.

Hope this helps.