serverlist PLUS server entry in imp 3.1?

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:22:49 +0200

Hi!

After quite some time, I installed IMP 3.1 RC 1 on my server again.
This server is housing some virtual domains.  Now I'd like to IMP to
show a drop down list containing the servers from config/servers.php but
also the input fields, when $conf['server']['server_list'] == 'none'.

Can I somehow do this?  Or would I have to find the correct spot in the
source code and change it by hand?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--