change_folders not shown when server_list == none

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:24:54 +0200

Hi.

I'm using IMP 3.1 RC 1.

In config/conf.php, I've set:

$conf['user']['allow_folders'] = true;
# ....
$conf['server']['server_list'] = 'none';
# ....
$conf['server']['change_folders'] = true;

I would have thought that this would cause an input field for the folder
prefix to be shown.  However, such a field is not shown.

Could somebody please tell me why there's no such input field?  And when
I finally get this field to be shown, how can I have some default text
be printed there?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--