[imp] courier-imap-1.4.4+vpopmail+imp+quotas

Michael Bellears michael.bellears@staff.datafx.com.au
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:28:25 +1000

Correct - vdelivermail is being utilised.

Deleting maildirsize results in it being re-created once new mail arrives
(As you have stated), and the quota size is updated to the new value (If
modified in VQAdmin), but if the maildirsize is not deleted, the original
quota size remains (Even though the value has been modified in VQAdmin) -
This looks like a vdelivermail problem.

> As for VQAdmin - try the latest devel version (2.3.1) - I
> don't use it, but probably there should be Maildir++ support
> in it already.

Just upgraded - Testing now.
The maildirsize issue appears to still exist - But as I have stated, it
looks like a vdelivermail issue.

> > Regards,
> > MB
>
> Hope this helps