last login not displaying 3.1RCx

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:39:00 -0400

Hey guys -

IMP 3.1RCx, I can't get the last login to display.  The raiseMessage stuff does
work - the alerts for sending mail w/o any recipients and updating your
preferences does show up.  I added some debugging in lib/IMP.php to try and
observe what's going on..

Using our autologin stuff, I don't see any mention of last login at all.

If I log in, w/o using our autlogin stuff (ie the
$conf['user']['alternate_login'] setting), the user doesn't see anything, but I
do get a:

Apr 11 11:34:28 HORDE [debug] [imp] Last login: Thursday, April 11, 2002,
11:30:45 AM EDT [on line 299 of
"/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde-2.1/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

in my error logs...

any suggestions?
Liam