[imp] change_folders not shown when server_list == none

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:40:45 +0200

»Chuck Hagenbuch« sagte am 2002-04-11 um 10:23:30 -0400 :
> Quoting Alexander Skwar <lists.ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com>:
>
> > I would have thought that this would cause an input field for the
> > folder prefix to be shown.  However, such a field is not shown.
>
> The folder prefix is set per-server in servers.php. Why do you need an
> input field for it?

Because I'd like to have both the server list and the input fields for a
"custom" server, so to speak.  ie. The user should be able to either
choose a server or enter something on his own.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: askwar@charente.de