[IMP] Theme Issue

Ronnie Garcia ronnie@mk2.net
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:09:55 +0200

> First...LOVE the orange theme.  Am a big fan of the color, and my
> website will be extremely orange in and of itself, so thank you for the
> theme.

heh, thanks.

> I downloaded and copied the files over and have one issue:
>
> After copying the horde 'theme' file over and making it html.php, horde
> works fine.
>
> BUT...
> Followed the same process for imp, and imp does/will not change to
> orange from the default colors.
>

> Is it just me, or what?  If you have any ideas on what may be wrong, or
> what I've missed, I would appreciate the help.

Witch version of horde/imp are you running ? any RC or cvs HEAD ?
If you arent using cvs HEAD, you need to move horde-html-orange.php to
horde/config/html.php and imp-html-orange.php to horde/imp/config/html.php

This should work. If it doesnt, i suspect a cache issue.

If you run HEAD, themes are handled in preferences.

HTH.

Rgds,
Ronnie.