[imp] change_folders not shown when server_list == none

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:26:44 +0200

»Chuck Hagenbuch« sagte am 2002-04-11 um 11:47:48 -0400 :
> The system doesn't currently allow this, and it seems like all the variou=
> options get pretty hairy here. I'd take suggestions/patches for a clean=

> way to allow everything...

Will try.  The way I think it should work is, that there should be a
configuration setting for showing both options.  When a user then
*enters* something in the text fields, the chosen server from the drop
down list box is ignored.  In other words, the entry from the list box
is only used, if the other fields are blank, or at their default values.

Does this make sense?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)