Problem using Netscape

Max Cristin mcristin@roadrunner.nf.net
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:46:36 -0230

When I use Netscape and I try to send a new mail I get this error when I
click on the send button:

"The Document contained no data. Try again later or contact the server
administrator".

I checked the FAQ and the section 5.1.1 it says the problem is probably
cause by "omitting IMAP support from PHP". I checked with the phpinfo()
script and the PHP has the support for IMAP. At this point I checked the
apache error_log and I found that everytime I send a new mail I get this
kind of error:

"[notice] child pid 3806 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)"

even when I use IE. The only difference is that IE sends the mail without
any problem, but Netscape doesn't. Does anybody have any idea why this is
happening? Thanks.

Max