Infinite Loop with Internet Explorer 5.5

Dirk Niederhöfer dniederhoefer@t-online.de
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:20:51 +0200

Hello,

I've just installed succesfully Horde 2.0,  IMP 3.0 and Turba 1.0. (No RC
stuff)
Running SuSE 7.2, with fresh compiled Apache 1.3.23, PHP 4.1.2 and all
necessary extensions,
done with latest ApacheToolBox. Users authenticate via POP3 (QMail)

Everything is working fine, except (maybe a bug in IE) that with an empty
INBOX
IE 5.5 SP2 (Win98SE) falls into an infinite loop, Netscape 6.2 and Opera 6
are working fine
and are showing the Page as it should be: "No messages"

IE shows in the first cell of the table structure from the message box the
html source in plain text
and with each cycle I get some more html code until it gave up with an
"server not reachable"

Anyone with similar experiences?  ... And maybe a hint how to solve it :)
cause I'm not that coder hero ...

tia

Dirk