[imp] new pgp stuff

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:39:45 -0400

Quoting Ilya <mail@krel.org>:

> Chuck, I just got latest registry.php.dist, copied it over, removed the
> application I dont use and same thing happens. though for some reason I
> dont see errors about undefined offsets, I still cannot import pgp public
> key. I even tried to put it manually in sql, but IMP doesnt see it.

These are what I was referring to:

$this->registry['publickey']['add'] = 'turba';
$this->registry['publickey']['delete'] = 'turba';
$this->registry['publickey']['get'] = 'turba';
$this->registry['publickey']['list'] = 'turba';

The rest, we'll wait for Michael to respond. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity