"This Person Is Already... Address Book Error"

Chad chad_ny_01@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 02:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

This message might be better suited for the Turba mail
list, I'm not sure.. I've recently installed HORDE
2.0/IMP 3.0/TURBA and all seems to be working
smoothly. I've tied TURBA into my mySQL database, and
it seems to all work correctly when saving address
entires. But when a user is inside IMP and reading a
new message, if the user clicks on the small green
addressbook icon, to add the sender (address) to their
addressbook, the following error message is returned:

This person is already in your addressbook.

This occurs regardless of any other entires in the
addressbook db, or not... Has anyone encountered this
before..? I've looked through the archives and haven't
seen any reference to the issue.. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreated.

Best Regards
Chad