[imp] Different login pages for different virtual domains?

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:30:46 +0200

Zitat von Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>:

> I'm happily running IMP 3.1 for all the email users that I host.
>
> These users access IMP via several different virtual domains, all of
> whose URL's point to the same Horde/IMP/Turba installation.  This works
> fine.
>
> However, what I'd like to do is this: some (but not all!) of my virtual
> domains need to have a domain-specific login page that comes up for IMP.
> But once logged in to IMP, I'd like all users, no matter what domain
> they logged in from, to be accessing the same Horde/IMP/Turba code base.
>
> Here's a summary of what I want:
>
>  mail.virt-domain-1.com  --  standard IMP login page
>  mail.virt-domain-2.com  --  standard IMP login page
>  mail.virt-domain-3.com  --  standard IMP login page
>
>  mail.virt-domain-4.com  --  special IMP login page for
> virt-domain-4.com
>  mail.virt-domain-5.com  --  special IMP login page for
> virt-domain-5.com
>
> What is the recommended way of doing this?

I guess the easiest way would be to create a custom login page for every
virtual domain. You can symlink the standard ones to the IMP login page and
create a custom one where you need it.

See scripts/custom_login.php for an example.

Jan.