[imp] feature request

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:27:18 -0400

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> Does 3.0 have this option?  I've not seen it in config/prefs.php

It's a site-wide thing, not a preference. I don't exactly remember the
reasoning. :)

// If this is true, then users will be given a <select> menu in the
// compose window allowing them to choose which folder to save their
// sent messages to. If this is false, then messages will be saved to
// the folder defined in their preferences.
$conf['user']['select_sentmail_folder'] = false;

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity