[imp] Weird Compose Error

Shannon Doyle shannon@bigblue.net.au
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:35:21 +0930

Hi People,

I have finally got everything running with imp 3.0 on Mandrake 8.2 with
everything running smoothly (or at least appears to be) Using only pop
access to a local server on the lan for the retrieval of mail.

However there is one thing that is kinda weird. I have set the smtp
setting under horde 2.0 to sendmail and the local machine for the
server. However when you click on the send button. The email is sent,
but, you either get a page cannot be found error, or the compose window
sticks around and sits there until it times out.

Does anyone have any ideas on this as I have been trolling htrough the
code for imp and can't seem to make head or tail out of why it would be
doing this.

Cheers for any help you may be able to provide,

Shannon