[imp] Re: multipart/signed

Ilya mail@krel.org
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:01:57 -0400

yes mutt has two ways of creating gpg signed messages:
1 with application/pgp
2 multipart

first method is preffered I think, it looks like this:

second looks like this:

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

ii

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ--

IMP seems to put pgp identification info into attachment part

I wonder which method is more RFC compliant.