[imp] where is the new message count stored?

Zoe Ng zng@sbiandcompany.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:00:50 -0700

I noticed that in the api.php file, there is a impSummary() function =
that
will generate the total number of unseen email message.  I am creating =
an
intranet, on the intranet home page, I need to assess the new message =
count
number from another directory other than the horde.  does anyone has =
codes
to do that?

thanks a lot!

__________________________
Zo=EB Ng
Senior Consultant
zng@SBIandCompany.com
+ 1 415 369 6405 tel

SBI and Company
410 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
+ 1 415 369 6300 tel
+ 1 415 284 7090 fax
www.SBIandCompany.com

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>where is the new message count stored?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I noticed that in the api.php file, =
there is a impSummary() function that will generate the total number of =
unseen email message.&nbsp; I am creating an intranet, on the intranet =
home page, I need to assess the new message count number from another =
directory other than the horde.&nbsp; does anyone has codes to do =
that?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">thanks a lot!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">__________________________</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Zo=EB Ng<BR>
Senior Consultant<BR>
zng@SBIandCompany.com<BR>
+ 1 415 369 6405 tel<BR>
<BR>