[imp] Answer to the followup of my custom login page question?

Lloyd Zusman ljz@asfast.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:28:22 -0400

Thanks to Jan Schneider for the answer to the first half of my question
about custom login pages (quoted below).  However, I'm still wondering
about the answer to my followup question:

Given that I'm using a custom login page, such as the one in
scripts/custom_login.php, how do I do the following? ...

After the user uas logged in through the custom login page and is now
running inside the common Horde/IMP/Turba code base (for example, when
reading his or her email), I want to ensure that the user is sent back
to the appropriate, custom login page after he or she logs out of IMP.

Do I need an entire, symlinked horde/IMP/turba tree for each virtual
domain, with the only non symlink being the custom login.php, or is
there a better way to make this happen?

Thanks in advance.