[imp] Fwd: Please confirm your message to ljz@asfast.com

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:37:45 -0500

No wonder this person never gets any answers to his questions ;)  He
filters from addresses for spam, blocking any legit traffic to him.
What fun!

Didn't notice the reply-to: was to him and not the list, so here it is
back to the list...

Eric

--- Enclosed is a copy of your email.  It will automatically be sent
    to ljz@asfast.com once you reply to this message.

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:30:45 -0500
From: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>
To: ljz@asfast.com
Subject: Re: [imp] Answer to the followup of my custom login page question?

Quoting Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>:

> After the user uas logged in through the custom login page and is now
> running inside the common Horde/IMP/Turba code base (for example, when
> reading his or her email), I want to ensure that the user is sent back
> to the appropriate, custom login page after he or she logs out of IMP.
>
> Do I need an entire, symlinked horde/IMP/turba tree for each virtual
> domain, with the only non symlink being the custom login.php, or is
> there a better way to make this happen?

I don't know if this is the best answer, but it is certainly better than
copying the entire tree!  Modify the menus and change the logout link to
point to a seperate page based on some criteria (realm I assume).  It
should be trivial to change the code that generates the logout buttons in
the various menus so that they call the correct logout/login page.

For the horde link, this is in horde/menu.php, for the others it is in
/horde/<component>/templates/menu/menu.inc.

Like I said, maybe not the best way to do it, but certainly better than
copying (or symlinking) the entire tree.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!