[imp] expand names and $_prefs['search_fields']

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:19:13 -0400 (EDT)

> > I'd kind of expected the ldap entry who's uid matched exactly to show up
> > at the beginning of that list... maybe even, if it finds an exact match
> > in one of the sources, to only display that match when it displays the
> > results from that source.

I realize afterwards that it's doing this cuz you're doing one ldap query
w/an OR (if I'm reading that right).  So my crack-inspired ideas would
only work if we made a separate /x/ query for each field in each source...
prolly not the most efficient way to do things.

I'm not *that* intent on making this happen.  Not right now, at least.

I do like the new turba/imp integration in imp 3.1, tho

Liam