[imp] Language in log files entries

Todd Aiken taiken@ubishops.ca
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:47:52 -0400

I just happened to notice something in my Horde/IMP log files.  If a user
chooses French as their language instead of English, their log entries
tag the date on in the French format.  So instead of seeing a line like:

Apr 26 10:20:30 HORDE [notice] [IMP] Login success for user blahblah

I see:

Avr 26 10:20:30 HORDE [notice] [IMP] Login success for user blahblah

Not anything serious, but just thought I'd mention it wondering if anyone
else is seeing the same thing or it is something specific to my setup.

Running latest RELENG_3 CVS of Horde/IMP/Turba.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken                  | This space can be yours, for just four
Systems Administrator          | easy payments of $39.95.  Plus, buy
Cole Computer Centre           | one half and get the 2nd half for 50%
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY            | off the cost of the two together!
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA    | Call 1-800-4-RIPOFF today!