[imp] Invalid Mailbox Name

Bruce Peterson bpeterson@nc.rr.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:18:46 -0400

Yea I read that.  I tried it before.. didn't help me.

In Outlook express, modify your account, click on the IMAP tab at the top,
and enter "INBOX" for your root folder path.  That should help with being
able to create root folder.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franck GENTEUR" <franck.genteur@zetamind.com>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 11:06 AM
Subject: RE : [imp] Invalid Mailbox Name

Damn ! And I can't find anything anywhere (I tried Google and several
search engines).

Are you able to create folders under the root or under Inbox in Outlook
Express ? I managed to create several folders under Inbox but I can't
see them in IMP. When I try to create one under the root, it returns the
infamous error message...

One more thing, have you read Will's answer suggesting trying to create
"INBOX.sent-mail" instead of just "sent-mail" ?

Jester