[imp] Removing addressbooks and server information from the options scr een

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:02:43 +0200

Zitat von Mike Barsalou <mbarsalou@aidea.org>:

> We have a defined set of addressbooks that we want to use internally.
> In
> addition we are setting the server information to very specific values.
> My
> search of the maillist has not produced a very clear way to get rid of
> these
> options from the options screen.  What things would cause those two
> options
> to continue to display, even though all of the options that are inside
> those
> two choices are completely gone?

There are some preference types that can't be locked, like 'link'
and 'special'. All you can do is to uncomment or remove the pref group if
you don't need it at all or to remove the preference from the members array
that you don't need.

Jan.