[imp] Bug or Feature?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:53:27 -0400

Quoting Mike Barsalou <mbarsalou@aidea.org>:

> Deleted items don't get moved to the selected "deleted" folder when using
> the drop down menu to take action on "checkded" messages.  However, when
> I delete them from the message view, they do.

It's just an inconsistency; moving messages to another folder is a pain to
do with the IMAP protocol and not how it was designed; it's inconsistent
with the ability to flag messages. I guess we can remove the deleted/not
deleted flags from the list if the trash folder is on - would that be
acceptable?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity