[imp] spamassassin/razor tie-in ...

Lloyd Zusman ljz@asfast.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:23:51 -0400

Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> writes:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:
>
>> What would it take to make this allow the admin to setup a program,
>> instead of email address?  I'd like to set it up so that its enabled,
>> but that it just pipes the message through "/usr/local/bin/spamassassin -
>> r" so that it gets submit'd to razor ...
>
> Probably not too much work. I can add it to my todo list...
>
> -chuck

And in the short run, perhaps you could create an email address that has
a procmail/maildrop/etc. recipe attached to it, to pipe everything
through "/usr/local/bin/spamassassin -r".  Then you could forward your
spam to this address, until this feature gets added to a future IMP
release.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com