[imp] a wierd trouble with IMP : blank screen after login

Guillaume spamhere@ifrance.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:47:27 GMT

Hello,

First of all thank you for provinding IMP, which really helped me out
this past week.

I'm requesting your help for (as mentionned in the subject) a weird
trouble :
I installed and configured Horde and IMP 3.0 on FreeBSD, and they work
fine exept on a little ennoying point:
if I log in and if my mailbox is empty then I'll get a whole blank
screen with no button at all.
When the Mailbox isn't empty I have abolutely no troubles to login
receive and send mails, check my contacts with turba ...
The POP mail server (Qmail) is on the same machine as the webserver
(Apache).
I've set up the path of the mail directory on the server.php file.

I'm sure there is something I can do, and honestly I've been throw the
FAQs and disturbing you is really my last hope.

Please feel free to contact me for further informations.
Thanks in advance
--
Guillaume TOURNAND