[imp] Thai encoding

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:21:52 +0200

Zitat von Kevin Myers <km@gcom.co.th>:

> I may have missed this in the documentation, but I have users that want
> view their mail with a default encoding of Thai (not surprisingly, as I'm
> in
> Thailand) All the pages seem to want to default to a 'standard'
> encoding.
> What should I be changing?
>
> (I'm not talking about the foreign language support for menus etc.)

But the page encoding (or to be more accurate: the charset) is determined
by the current language. That best would be if you could provide us a Thai
translation with the charset that's commonly used in Thailand. :-)

So far your users have to use the link that appears at the beginning of the
message if it has a different charset than the current translation.

Jan.