[imp] (no subject)

Mike Barsalou mbarsalou@aidea.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:26:00 -0800

No, but you can export your contacts to a csv file and then import them into
turba.  This works OK.

If your talking strictly about mail.....if you are using an Exchange 5.5
server you could use the IMAP protocol to read the mail that way...or pop3
if you have Exchange 5.0.  This will allow you to still use Outlook as you
migrate away from it.

I haven't yet been able to successfully import all my calendar appointments
to kronolith yet but I haven't worked to hard to narrow down the problem
either.

Mike

Quoting Floyd:

Can I import outlook pst files in to imap files using imp?